10/02/2004

Welcome!

So, I’ve finally decided to join the blogsphere. I’m sorry if you’re disapointed that I set up a generic blogspot account – I should have written my own blogging software in php and mysql, running on a self-administered linux server. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time for that. Maybe someday.

I’ll be blogging about things I care about. That includes computer science, theology, how to live a holy life, and occasionally politics or philosophy. Luckily, if they’re important enough for me to care about, then you ought to care about them, too. This is because there’s a one-to-one correspondence between the set of things I care about and the set of things worth caring about. So if you find a particular entry boring, don’t blame me. Take it up with your soul.

RSS Feed and better commenting coming soon.